Pack of 6 - 1.5 Dram Bottles
Buy more, save more!
Each 1.5 dram (1/8 ounce) bottle is hand poured with your choice of any oil listed. For every three oils, please choose two free .5ml sample oils as our gift. We will never cut or dilute your oil with any alcohol, carrier, vegetable or petroleum oils. Each oil, regardless of size or quantity, is full strength and full powered!
The insert reducer fits tightly into the vial opening, only letting out one drop of oil at a time, and quite slowly.The glass dropper cap actually replaces the standard black cap. You can then draw up several drops in the glass tube to drop onto your diffuser or warmer. (The reducer will not allow the dropper cap to fit on the vial, so you can only choose one or the other.)
In keeping with our tireless commitment to bringing only the finest goods to our customers, our essential and fragrance oils are never diluted with any carriers. This means that when you purchase oils from us, you can rest assured that not a drop of alcohol, vegetable/nut oils, or petroleum oils have been added to increase volume at the expense of purity and quality. We stand by our years of high standards, and we never intend to change.
The letter after each name designates the type of oil it is:
- E = Essential, one farm source, only organic material is used to produce this oil.
- EC = Essential Compound, more than one farm source, only organic material is used to produce this oil.
- EB = Essential Blend, all oils in these Blends are essential, various essentials used to create this blend.
- F = Fragrance, also called Perfumes, synthetically created in a laboratory, contains NO Organic material.
- B = Blend, these are original blends which we've created which contain both essential and fragrance oils.
General Oils Disclaimer
Citrus Oil Cautions
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas. Avoid sunlight and UV rays for at least 12 hours after applying product.